Car Wash

Hello hello.

I have disappeared for so long!

Well, today I want to share with you my personal experiences of going through
 a car wash - machine style. 
HAHAHA



Okay, I know I sound like a bimbo in my blog, according to my sister,
but at least I'm honest okay? xD

anyway, I've always taken the liberty to wash my car by myself - hardcore style!
with a bucket, cloth, soap and a hose.
but today, we decided to try the car wash machines and away we went!



we went to the one at 401, Jalan Dato Keramat - right beside Dato Keramat School!
AND, I felt so offended because my car was the only little one there :( Every other car was big and bad.
and DIRTIER! HAHAHA

suck that.


okay.
the car in front of me was a really big one, so I had to wait for quite some time before it reached my turn.

when it came to me, ahh, the guy sprayed soap all over.
it looked like bird shit to me xD
I remember that being my first thought when I was a kid. 

do you remember what it looks like?


of course, this is after they use a sponge to spread the white.. soap around ;)
WELL,
as much as we would all love to have ladies in bikinis to do so,




No, I do not get that luxury in my country.
:(



nor do i get this!






OH WELL. ONE CAN DREAM RIGHT?


:D


Anyway,
after he soaped my car wet :D
and white,



he indicated for me to wind down my window, which he did so.
I am sorry to say, I failed to understand what he was trying to tell me so I kept on asking my sister, 
"what's he saying?! what's he saying?!"
because he had a very thick accent :/ and my B.M. wasnt that good.
i could only make out the word : "wax" 



well, he certainly wasnt waxing me!

so off i drove into the machine.


jeng jeng jenngggg.


it turns out, I had to drive more to the right, so the wheels of my car would go onto the an automated puller. 
it's like an escalator for your car :D a travelator in the airport haha

so yeah, due to my car only being a kancil, only the right side managed to get thoroughly washed while the left was.. well, away from the washers :(
BUT MY CAR WAS STILL CLEAN AFTER THAT.


it goes through a machine like that :)

WELL,
that's all I have to say.
AND IT ONLY COSTED RM4.00 !
Okay laaaaa, quite cheap :P

well, im off to bed!
oh before i go,
i'd like to give you something to dream of!


IS THIS YOUR IDEAL CARWASH?! :D


love,
Tasha G Lim

Comments

  1. wow your describe is awesome man! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the off chance that anybody needs to get take a car wash in Indore.Hum hazir hai gives a best stage to this administration. For more information please visit my site:- car wash in indore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this will be useful for the people those who are starving for the best services for their vehicle.
    And if you are searching for the better services can prefer with our services.
    For more information visit: car cleaning mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts