Poem #12: Nights Like These


Poem #12: Nights Like These

There are nights where we look up to the sky, and the memories start flowing back to your head. The good and the bad, but you can't change it. You might still feel bitter but it's best to be at peace with it all and wish them the best :)

I've had the privilege of having a good view of the night sky in KL recently, and even had a glimpse of a shooting star! 🌟

Meanwhile, thank you, for all of you who have been supporting my work. I'm sorry I'm awkward with up-front compliments but it's really making me happy to hear that you can relate to my work 👻

Xoxo
Tasha Lim

Comments

  1. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future.Jogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts