An Introduction


Hello and Welcome! :)
For those of you who randomly clicked my page,
My name is Tasha Lim.


I have had this urge to blog for quite some time, and with the encouragement of my sister.
Here I am!

Recently I've come to realise that most of us are we who are not by choice, but by experience.
The decisions we've come to make reflect on our past experiences,
And the way we walk or talk reflects on our personality.


I'm not saying it's bad thing but try to be a good person?
No matter how hard it can be at times.
Be happy,

That's what I really want for people.

Rather than gossiping about peoples' weaknesses, 
I think you should tell them.
So they can correct it.

Unless however, 
you know those people are beyond salvation.
Than I suppose that it another matter altogether.

I think I like being a senior,
Being able to give advice and so on.
But well,
I know I am not all That knowing, I'm still learning too!
I just hope that my "knowledge" will be good enough to share!


______________________________

Hmm.. What do you think?

Tasha G Lim

Comments

Popular Posts