Thailand Trip Week #1 - The Prequel

Hello friends!!
I am currently on an Exchange Program to attend classes at the Prince of Songkhla University.

To start the day off, I have a beautiful pimple, growing in between my eyebrows -.-
(So I wanted to upload some pictures but the wifi here is SO bad that I can't even open multiple websites. Hence, sorry guys, no pictures today too :(  )

But anyway, it was a smooth journey here, I had no problems sleeping in the airplane :3

5 things I must say first, before I continue my post tomorrow


1. Thai people are friendly as heck. They are so nice and courteous that I think we should learn from them!! The students greeted us with warm smiles and tried their very best to communicate with us. Even though they have trouble speaking English because of their accents, they are really getting better as the days go by.

2. GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
It's not even a joke :( Because it's true. I wish there were that many hot guys and beautiful girls to look at in my university. The people here are naturally good-looking. The kind that you don't get bored looking at even though you've looked at them at least 10 times or stared for 10 minutes. Instead, they become more and more beautiful. Something must be in the water I drink ._.

3. The Indonesian students are crazy people. Well, some of them. We communicate by using BM, Indon and English. Such a weird combination I tell you! But what's best is that they are also K-pop fans :3

4. I spent 3 days in Bangkok and 2 days worth of travelling. 17-18 hours per journey by the way. From Hatyai, all the way to Bangkok, and back! But my 3 days were really fun. Even the learning process was fun :D I have more to tell tomorrow if I have the time to type!

5. Things here are really cheap and the stuff they sell here are all so good :( I wish my currency rate would stop dropping because that makes my life tougher here. I have to spend even less now because of the exchange rates going down. And if it goes down any further, I might not be able to go home!! T_T



So there, 5 things. I'll let you guys know more about what insane stuff we did, as well pictures! IF I get wifi <3


xoxo,

Tasha

Comments

Popular Posts