Mean Machines 2013

Hello there!
Here's a new event update.
Yeah, oh I am getting somewhere with all my blog updates.
MUAHAHA
so really, I'd love to thank all those who have been reading! :)
Do continue to spread my blog around like a disease ;)

Well, this time around I was hired to be a photographer for the cars at the
Mean Machines 2013 at Auto-City, Juru.
Well my job isn't as fancy as it sounds.
The job-scope?
To take pictures of all the cars that have joined in the competition.
OH IT SOUNDS EASIER THAN IT TRULY IS.
There were about 150 cars!

Well, I had my boyf to accompany me down the road so here's how it went :)


We begin with..
Dessert.
No day is ever complete without some kind of dessert!
Hence, Tutti-Frutti!
Which I keep mistaking as Fruuze -___-




Yay! The organiser gave me their camera to use! :D
Looks cool eh? Heavy sikit but damn the pictures were pretty ;)




Okay so let's begin.
Well for those of you whom are anime fanatics,
there was one anime fanatic there too.
Have you watched Bleach before?
Meet Hitsugaya Toshiro.
Ahhh *fangirls
He's so damn cute.
The car itself is cool too!



Inside Toshiro :)


Now these cars may look simple but they aren't your regular local cars!



Inside, the cars have been modified to contain speakers.
BIG GIGANTIC SPEAKERS.
they've taken out the back seat area and installed speakers.
some of them dont even have a booth!





See them speakers!!








I doubt you can see it clearly Dx

Well, for the next set,
some have modified speakers,
some have changed the tyres,
some have done some interior designing within...


Humans xD


 If you see properly,
there's a remote for a tv inside xD




Cool interior designs:)


Example of Booth Speakers !
Gotta love this one :)



Guys .. scoping girls xD




Another set of Booth Speakers!




Le Pink car ;)



OH OH.
This is cool shit.
Mind the language,
now this one had speakers AND a wine holder.
Apparently most cars for the next set has this perk too!



More changes?
The front Bonnet.
Check out them engines and stuff :)



Some even had curtains..
For... *wink wink



See the TV SCREEN?!



A closer look..




This is within the Bonnet,
the engine area :)




Look at the picture and tell me what you see.
Do you see what I see?



Let me tell you then.
A FREAKING FISH TANK! 
HAHAHAHA
If you're gonna ask me how the fish survives, I have no idea.
Another fun fact?
This isn't the only car to have it xD
There are more advanced fish tanks around with the oxygen pump and water cleaner thing xD




The hot chicks.


Meh.. Maybe.
But you know what annoyed me the most?
The photographers who were so engaged in taking pictures of these ladies that they forget other people exist!
I mean come on!
This guy kept taking pictures and said "yeap , yeap, I like that"
And he kept moving back to get "better angles" ,
and voila , he bumps into me and glares at me ! =_=
REALLY OLD MAN?!



Now this one , is hot.
The shorter one ;)





Nice engines yeh? ;)




The Hulk was on duty today!



Look closely.
There is no gap between the car and ground.
The metal directly touches the ground.
So this is as close as we can get to Fast and Furious :)





There simply is..
a limit to how much you love Hello Kitty.
This is just...
*speechless



The window shows...



More wires!






This next one is the bomb.
Now the owner was there opening the doors for all to see :D
Hence, I took this opportunity to..
Take a sneak-peek! 



The side doors, have two mini Tv screens



The middle seat,
is for the drinks ladies!



Some sexy lights maybe ?



Or we can just choose to watch the movie from behind?



Damn that car is crazy!

This next one just looks like a face! :)




Love the colour




Some chillaxed owners who were happy enough to let me take their pictures xD
Thanks!




BMW Z4




Another..
Hello Kitty..

Do YOU SEE IT?!
there are two.
Exhaust Pipes!



The next few are just tyres cause I thought I should take this too xD





The odd one out! :)
Bet if I rode this, I'd be the tallest person in my school! :D
*the joy!



Okay I get that you are a model.
But...



There's a limit to how much you wanna do :s
No?



I like this girl :)



People take pictures from the front,
I do it from the back!



Oh and apparently there's a concert coming up soon!
Interested?



Well that's all I have in my phone!
I hope they made you happy.
Do you feel like racing?
I used to have this crazy dream of racing people in cars. I trained. No kidding! In the arcade at least xD with Daytona. hahaha I mean come on, who has never played Daytona before right? :)

Well that's all for Mean Machines.
There are more things to look out for but I had a date with friends! :)
But it was fun and boring at the same time to be there.
Some cars were cool , some mehhh.
But I'd have to agree that there are a lot of chicks for you to look at haha

SO if you're interested just drive down to Auto-City :)
They'll be there till tomorrow! (15/9)


After I left, I met up with friends to have Marshall's.
Expensive stuff but oh.. I have good lovely friends who adore me so much xD
Thanks for treating me :3

Meet Baby Bison!! aka The Bull :D



I love you two to the max.
Imma miss you Niel.
And you know it :(



Well Good Night people!
I'm off to bed to get ready for tomorrow's event..
Penang's Heritage Starwalk!

More pictures to come! :)





GOOD NIGHT :D

credits to Rusdi for requesting an update!
Love it when I get feedback :3


xoxo,
Tasha G Lim

Comments

Popular Posts