4 Step Hair Bun

This was a post that I was suppose to do a long time ago.
I am so sorry Danicia Ho :( Please forgive me!

But here it goes,
The 4 Step Hair Bun :)

First of all, you need a hair clip, the big ones that you can find :)


Just a day before I thought of doing this, I dropped it.
Hence, two of its teeth are missing! :(

Oh and you can get these kind of clips for rm5 at Straits Quay, Penang :)
The mini shops on the second floor.


First of, you bundle your hair up.
If you really want to make it neat, use a comb.
If not, just use your hands!


Once you've got it all in ponytail,
TWIST IT!



Next, you make a U-turn with your hair.
So..
what I mean is..
the tip of your hair faces the sky.
I bet your hair is long!
So, grab hold of the hair that is just above your head,
and make a U turn so the tip ends up facing the ground again.

Get me? :s



Take the clip,
and clip it!
It should look like this from the back/ side.


From the top, you can see that a bun has formed!


That's all for now! :)

Sorry for the absent-ness,
I have been.. studying like mad.
I do however, constantly update my instagram! :)

so..
follow me for updates :)
@tashageorginalim

Love,
TashaGLim

Comments

  1. The company has been doing an impressive job by conducting the events over the years. This will be another memorable day for the company with the fundraising event. I don't think there are many companies who are doing similar welfare activities for the publicjogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts