The Black House Zakka, Penang


I think I should update a little more eh? :)
So here goes,
The Black House Zakka


Location:
6E, Arratoon Road,
10050 Penang

Business Hours: 


Daily: 12.30pm - 7.00 pm
Closed on Tuesdays

So I bet you're wondering what this place does right?
Well, it's a cafe.
But what sets it apart from the rest is what is inside the cafe.
Did you know that you can have a manicure treatment while you're there?
Ohhh not only that,
they sell all sorts of nice goodies.
From wooden objects like boxes and racks to little little crafts like picture frames.
They also sell toys for children and there's a little piano there for you to try! :)
















My trip there was solely for the manicure treatment.
Well my sister and I had gone there to celebrate my birthday haha ;)
Since I'm still schooling, I could only get a pedicure :(
Oh well.

We just dropped by impromptu but that wasn't really smart.
If you ever want to try it out,
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!!

Well I would say if you would like to get a padicure,
I think this is the place.
Mine has lasted for a month plus, even when I'm such a rough girl who doesn't know how to take care of her nails,
the nail polish has yet to chip off!

So there.

Love,
Tasha G Lim :)

Comments

Popular Posts