2014

it's the new year,
and as always, we have to do something to celebrate it right?

everyone has their own plans I believe.
what were yours?

well,
my initial plan was.. to be lame.
read a book and celebrate it with my pillow but,
as good friends always do,
THEY DRAG YOUR ASS OUT.
haha

So I'm really glad Nat convinced me to go out.
Prior to the event, I went to the gym to make sure I looked and felt good.

I left for Paragon at about 9.45? it was surprisingly, a smooth 10 minute ride :)

and boy oh boy, IT WAS PACKED AS HECK.
so many people, but the music was good!

I tried to get seats at TGI and Brussels but apparently, you had to book ahead.
well, i know now what to do for next year -____-
so we ended up at Euro-Deli which isn't that bad,

have you ever had a Flamming Lamborghini?
I just had my first and boy, it was exciting haha
7 of us shared it.

This is not taken by me, haha sadly :(
but this was what we had!
have you ever tried it?
YOU NEED TO.
at least once in your lifetime.
Personally..
I feel like 2014 is the year to do stuff you never thought you would.
I guess I just don't want to go with any regret.
At the very least, live a full life.


so here I am,
wishing you,
with a bunch of crazy friends,
A HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

take a chance :)
live without regrets.

xoxo
Tasha G Lim

Comments

Popular Posts