Thailand #2 - The Summary

So, I never got around continuing what happened in Thailand but to all of you out there who actually read my blog, I'm just gonna give a brief summary about Thailand.
What I liked about the exchange trip the most, was the fact that it was such an eye-opener - for various reasons in fact.

1. Learned a lot about intellectual property as well as the Thai Legal System. Being in a common law country, you pretty much just know about common law. Thailand practices civil law, and has their own legal system. It's really different from the Malaysian courts.

2. I was reminded on the simplicity of life. The Thai people are really simple people. It's funny how I had to travel so far from home to learn to appreciate the simple things in life. The Thais were friendly and humble people. Their way of life really teaches me to just accept things as they are.

3. The bonds. New bonds were definitely created due to this trip. I had the chance to befriend people from Indonesia, China and of course, Thailand. Not to mention, people from my own country. Sometimes in a big class, or in a busy faculty, you don't get the opportunity to make new friends, unless you're in a project together. Hence, this trip really gave me the opportunity to connect with new people.

I really loved every bit of it.
The food, the people, the sight, the lifestyle.

Here are some pictures from my Instagram :)

















xoxo,
Tasha

Comments

  1. This is a post that we all should read at least once, it's great, wish you success in the next blog. I like this post because it contains a lot of useful information to read, maybe everyone will like mefriv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts