Ambitions

I have been away for far too long and I deeply apologise.

I've been thinking about what I want to do with my blog because obviously, it's empty.
So I went through blogs of some famous people and did some research on how they ended up where they were.

The answer is..

There is no damn answer.
They got famous because they were being themselves.

Their blogs got famous because they spoke from their own true self.
At least that's how they started off because I read their first posts.
Eg? XiaXue' blog :) @ xiaxue.blogspot.com

So I think I'm going to try it out and become some famous blogger like her.
It's a far-fetched ambition and it means more work to my already-busy schedule but I think I'll like it.

No pain, No gain eh? :)
So for the rest of this week,
I'll try to update whenever I can :)

If you don't see me posting here,
I will have definitely posted on Instagram ( photos ) and Facebook ( status ).

Follow me on Instagram if you want at tashageorginalim

This week I will be posting up about clothes :) and maybe share some thoughts.

I will be busy working at McDonalds' Tanjong Tokong @ Tesco.
Do drop by if you get hungry! :)
If anyone is interested in working here, please let me.
Email me : tashageorginalim@gmail.com


Also,
I will do ads / modelling for certain products / clothes.

For more information,
again,
E-MAIL ME :)

e-heh ! <3

Tasha G Lim

Comments

  1. Hello. This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous roommate. He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing.
    kizi unblocked
    free games online
    friv2019

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts