Grateful

Hi there!
I just wanted to thank anybody who reads my blog.
The blog stats have increased a lot after my last two posts! 
It makes me feel appreciated. (AWWWWWW.. :3 )


But really,
I'd like to give a big fat hug to those who have begun supporting me.
I will, KEEP UPDATING. Weekly xD hahaha


Today,
I got a letter from my friend living in the U.S.
Ahh she sent me a shot glass haha
I love that girl :)
Do you still write letters? You should you know.
Letters tend to be more symbolic compared to e-mails. 
They contain feelings which can be translated from your writing style, and the ugliness of your handwriting. (Confession #1 : My handwriting is notorious!)
Personally, I love writing letters and I will be one of the saddest people on Earth if we ever run of paper.
That is why I recycle. I have been practicing that habit ever since I knew it was possible haha
You should too!
Penang is working hard on becoming an Greener Island and I totally support the idea of it.
I hate wastage =/

Anyway,

Event Updates:

1. Musica Sinfonietta presents:
Layers, Colours & Flavours: Music Through The Ages by Andrew Filmer

MS members: RM10 donation
Non MS member: RM15 donation


Those interested can find more details to attract you at :
https://www.facebook.com/events/149748845225547/

Contact : Khoo Swee Hong 012 - 4286464


2. Music Masterclass- Unleashing your  Musical Creativity through Improvisation

Masterclass by / 親自授課
Judith Hamann (cello - Australia), 
Samuel Dunscombe (clarinet - Australia)
Chris Golinski (percussion - USA)

Workshop Details / 工作坊詳情

Date / 日期 / Tarikh :
24 & 25 Aug 2013 (Sat & Sun)

Time / 時間 / Masa :
2pm - 5 pm (including 15min break)

Venue / 地點 / Tempat :
stage 2, penangpac
(Level 4, Quay 1, Straits Quay, Tg Tokong, Penang)

Fee / 費用 / Yuran :
RM 200 (for 2 days)


Attendee requirements: 
- Intermediate to advanced level
- Ages 14 and up 
- Any instrument


Inquiry / 詢問 / Pertanyaan :
Contact penangpac @ +604-899 1722 / 2722


3. If you choose however, to look at beautiful women. 
Then Hard Rock Hotel Penang is the place for you!

The competition for Miss Hard Rock Hotel Penang 2013
will be held from 7pm to 11pm ( most probably till the wee morning)
at Hard Rock Hotel Penang 2013.

There will definitely be beautiful women xD


That's all for now people!! :)

Oh by the way, suggestions on what to post next time? :)

Love,
Tasha G Lim

Comments

Popular Posts