Food Post #2


MEOW! :)
Look at those PAWS.
So fat :D

I know someone who loves cats.
Yeanny, are you seeing this? :3


So, recently I went a few places to eat :)
Courtesy of my friends and family!

1. Mizi's @ New World Park


MY FAVOURITE PLACE FOR MUSHROOM SOUP !

okay, I think this was the best thing I had for the night.
Because my main course, was disappointing.


LAMB.
This is good though, but kind of expensive.
mmm.
For lamb, I'd suggest going to Eden's at Hutton Lane


This was Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
Mmm.. It wasn't that good either.
My friend didn't manage to finish it,
or should I say, couldn't.


Fish Montra... ?
NOW. this was my main course.
THIS was disappointing.


I usually order Carbonara from Mizi's because it's good.
Like good.
But I felt like trying something else this time.
However,
the trial failed.
I will never order anything else but Carbonara again :(

2. Get'em Smack @ Penang Times Square ( Two shops beside Old Town )


My date for the night :)
Long time good friend! hehe!

PS: Those whom are interested in ordering the jacket I'm wearing,
notify me :)
Selling it for only RM45 Pre-order peoples :)


Now, the important thing about food is that you have got to get the basics right.
According my mentors of Masterchef and Hell's Kitchen ;)

This shop, has managed to do just that.
I had ordered Spaghetti Bolognaise. Beef :)

Something different about this dish,
Usually, it is served with meat that is in bigger chunks?
Well, for this place, they actually used minced meat. Like feathery kind of minced?
Very very fine :)
The spaghetti was cooked just perfectly.

Well, for the record, they cook it on the spot
So everything is fresh!
You can even watch them do it because it's an open kitchen.


As for desserts,
we ordered two crepes.
Kiwi Crepe and Strawberry Crepe.
The ice-cream was from Nestle I think.
>< don't like that over-sweet taste.
But overall, it tasted quite well.
The ice-cream, crepe, fruit and whip cream blend in together quite well.

YUMMY!

I give this place a 4 stars because there's always room for improvement :)
Love the environment though!


If you ever get to this place,
Do let the owner, Ms Esther Chan that you came to know the place through my blog!

Thanks :)


On the side note,

I have issues to let out.

1. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T SAY 'PLEASE' OR 'THANK YOU'

seriously, even though we no longer live in the pre-historic era or the times before,
it is not an excuse to NOT have manners.
What nonsense is this?
I am not your servant, just as much as you are not mine.
Therefore, have some sense in being polite.

Nobody owes you anything.
Not me, Not your parents, Not your friends.

2. Don't be such a hypocrite.

I am a nice person. Generally.
But damn, I hate it when those people who constantly talk bad about me,
suddenly take a 360 degrees turn to be nice to me,
ONLY WHEN THEY NEED SOMETHING.

well hello,
if I am as mean as you say I am, then for your sake,
don't ask help from me.

If you do, then stop talking bad about me.
At least not the lies that you spread around.
It doesn't make me look bad, but make YOU look bad instead.



On a happier note,
I love the fact that I will graduate in just 2 months or so.
Ohh it is time to start searching for universities, I wonder who will accept me =/

Also,
I've decided on learning the UKELELE :)
hehe it's quite fun :)
will post a video when I can at least play a song!

On the other hand,
I'm wondering if I should really take up the Cello.
Hmm..

Do you play any instruments? :)

Love,
Tasha G Lim



Comments

Popular Posts