Back to School

For those of you who are still studying,
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL.

It is not the most delightful thing to hear but that's life right?
You have to go to school no matter what.

For those who are in Primary Schools, be glad you're young and make the most out of it.
For those who are in Secondary, you will miss your high school life badly. So cherish it now!
As for the rest of us who are in Form 6 or A levels or Unis, good luck to us all.

I find it quite amazing as to how the citizens of Malaysia still do not know that the STPM examinations are using a new format.
We no longer have one paper at the end of the year but one set of papers every 6 months.
We are currently using a semester style and even have thesis or folios to present.

So honestly, it is not easier.
You think it is, but it truly isn't.

Being back to school today made me realise that I have only 3 more months in this school and I am out of here.
Where do I go from here?
What do I do in the future?
So many questions unanswered.
I used to worry about the friendships that I have, wondering if they'd survive time but ever since graduation, I noticed that true friends stay. Even if you rarely contact them, they'll stay by your side when you do call them.  :)

Our future on the other hand, is a grave issue.
I have had to ponder about my future ambitions for quite some time.
Thinking if I would come to love the job that I shall plunge myself into for the next 30 years after graduation.Oh, it's a hard life.

Have you gotten your life all planned out yet? :)

Tasha G Lim

Comments

Popular Posts