Food Post #3

I guess the past week's interest was about Chinese food and Desserts.
To be honest, I can't stop myself from eating desserts.
I believe it's the number one reason why I'm fat.
But dang it, I can't keep my hands off the cookie jar :(

1. Who's Bryan


Okay. This is like the second time I've posted about them but this time! 
I tried their desserts.



Fruity Pavlova.
I thought the base of this dessert would be soft, like a cheese cake base you know?
But it wasnt. Basically, it was a scone-ish base.
The base is made of sugar, topped with whip cream and decorated with strawberries.
It's good no doubt but sweet! :)
It costs about RM10.90+


Blueberry Cheesecake.
It was not bad. The cheese was there and the blueberry jelly-ness was quite alright.
Not my favourite but definitely eatable :)

RM 9.90+


This is some horrible tasting drink.
DON'T TRY IT.
only the biscuit was nice xD


 2. Restaurant Yen, Bkt. Tambun, Butterworth

It's slightly further from home but I got to meet my niece! :)
She's so cute! haha
3rd of 3 girls, just like me!! :) 

Basically what I had here were Chinese dishes, which I may add were very delicious.
If you ever have the chance to, do try.
It's near Stadium Bkt Aman I think =/



Fruit Jelly in heart-shaped containers 


Cabbage fried with oyster sauce I believe


Not a fan of this ><
Say hi to oysters!


Eww.
this, did you know you have to suck it out of the shell??
AHH NASTY Dx



NOW THIS.
IS THE HIGHLIGHT XD
CRABBBBB
There's egg, and the sauce , ooooo :3 yummy!
secret sauce xD




This is unique by the way :)
Fried bread with ice-cream inside.
i know it is actually kind of common but theirs was good :)



OKAY. the Chinese cuisine was not a good update  :(
But I still felt like it deserved a share okay! ><

3. China House

Concept cafes have really taken a hit in Penang.
You can find them just about anywhere :)

My friend and I , Celia decided to try China House  recently.
Parking space is quite limited so make sure you guys SEE where the yellow lines are before you park,
The MPPP friends are keeping a close watch on all of us :(


So what we tried here this time was the Tiramisu Cake.
Unique and delicious.

The top part is covered with nuts and sugar, then there's your tiramisu layer.
But it really is good.
Now each piece of cake is big, and worth the money.
The price?
RM 15 +

I had my drink custom-made :)
I like strawberry+banana so as you can guess, the pink one is mine! :)
Yogurt Smoothie. Healthy eh? :)
The drink costs about RM15+


One of the cool features about this place is that the table is for you to draw!

I'm not joking.
They use are paper as their table cloth and each table has crayons provided for you.
so UNLEASH YOUR INNER CREATIVITY :)




Our retarded drawings xD
Well, this was mine =/


Celia :)


So whenever you want to come to China House, 
take me with you.
I'd be glad to have some good cakes on your tab ;)



Meanwhile,

I have been thinking about my future for quite some time.
Like, how am I supposed to know what's my future job and stuff?
Knowing isn't fun, not knowing is frustrating. :(

And when it comes to studies, I honestly feel caged.
Due to financial problems, I cannot further my studies overseas unless I get a scholarship.
I'm working hard to obtain one but it just sucks when some people don't support you.
It's like.. you're working so hard for nothing.
What's wrong with aiming for the stars? 
Some day I'll achieve that, some days I wish you'd just support me :(

Oh and the past few days have been quite hard,
I don't know.
Girls and their pms issues right?
Emotional wreckage that causes collateral damage to others xD

But you know, I realise I have some really good buddies who 
let me punch them and pinch them whenever I 'm upset. 
So I just wanna say
 thank you, for allowing me to release any sort of tension within me, on you XD



                                               

My friend actually let me drew a mini him on his arm xD cute eh?

                                   


And I thought it would be nice if all guys were like this :)

Just a thought!


With this,
I say Good Night :)
Have fun at school tomorrow or work!


Love,
Tasha G Lim


Comments

  1. lol that is fried ice cream itself lahh x) haha. not fried bread... ooo Celia :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts