220714 - The Blood



There are nights when you can't fall asleep,
The cold sweat pouring down your face,
You try to hide away but you cannot escape.

The memories of things have gone so deep,
What haunts you, you cannot trace,
You can try to ignore but it will be in vain.

The tears that stream down your cheeks,
The voices that scream in your mind,
You apologized out loud but nothing seems to have changed.

For the blood you see, it speaks,
The heart feels while the mind remembers and remind,
You can only pray and be estranged.



Of sleepless nights.
Tasha G Lim

Comments

  1. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts