Fashion Culture Box - Revealed

I ordered my box in early June and I got it by the end of June.
I know, my post is really late but I truly apologize. Work and FIFA has gotten me so busy that I've missed spending time at home or in any cafe, writing or reading.
REALLY, I MISS MY OLD LIFE.

Well,
here's what I have to say about what I got.


What I ordered was the K-Pop Box which got me pretty excited.
It arrived in a Pos Laju envelope and boyyyy, I was SO excited to open it.

Tearing the envelope up, I found the white box as promised in pictures.
The white box is adorable as you can see and you can use it in the long run for your other stuff.

Unrevealing it, the first thing I saw was this cap!

FAMOUS like holaaaaaa! The cap is Free Size so no worries. By the way, i got myself the K~Pop box just so you know :)
Moving on, there were other cool stuff inside.

1. A neon hairclip which is what 2NE1 would wear if they did a funky video
2. Earrings. Damn. Those earrings are lovely.

3. Nail polish. I'm a fan of purple so I gotta say, I love this colour.
4. Rings. The 3 rings that makes me feel all gangsta ;) but really, i love them the most.
SO yes. That's all that I got but you gotta love what's inside :)
My friend ordered the Brazillian themed one so we'll see what she has as soon as I meet her!!
If you still want to purchase a box this month, you might have already missed it.
No matter,
Do check out the website:

Www.fashionculturebox.com
For more details about their boxes :)

Comments

Popular Posts